1. Place the biscuits in a food bag, seal and crush the biscuits with a rolling pin until fine.
2. Gently melt 40g margarine in a saucepan. Take off the heat.
3. Tip the biscuits into the saucepan and mix with the margarine.
4. Press into the base of the rectangle foil dish and chill while you make the filling.
5. Beat together -
a. 100gcream cheese
b. 125g mascarpone
c. 100g yogurt
d. 4 tbsp icing sugar until smooth and creamy.
6. Then beat in the lemon zest and juice.
7. Tip into the foil dish and chill for at least 2-4 hours before serving.
100g digestive biscuits
100g cream cheese
100g Greek yogurt
1 lemon, zest and juice
4 tbsp icing sugar