1. Collect all ingredients and equipment
2. Peel and chop the onion, mushroom, pepper, bacon and garlic.
3. Fry the meat with all the chopped ingredients in a frying pan until the meat is browned.
4. Add tin of tomatoes, passatta or tomato puree.
5. Crumble the stock cube into meat sauce mixture.(No water needed)
6. Season with salt, pepper and herbs.
7. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
8. Fill a saucepan with ¾ water and put on to boil. When boiling add spaghetti and cook for 12 minutes, then drain in a colander.
100g minced pork
1 rasher bacon
1 tin tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato puree or passata
½ beef stock cube
Salt and pepper
1 clove garlic
½ tsp herbs