1. I started by roasting the garlic by wrapping it in tin foil and putting it in a preheated oven at gas mark 5.
2. Whilst the garlic was roasting I made the pasta dough. I poured my 140g of flour onto the work surface and mixed one whole egg and one egg yolk together in a jug. I created a well in the flour and gradually poured the egg mixture into the center of the well, dragging it in with a fork. Then, I kneaded the dough until it was glossy and then wrapped it in cling film and placed in the fridge.
3. Whilst the dough was resting I made the garlic sauce by mashing up the garlic and melting in a pan with the butter. Next I added the cream, cheese, salt and pepper and then left to simmer.
4. Next I made the tagliatelle Pasta.
5. Then, I cooked the pasta and added peas to my sauce.
6. Then I combined them and served with chives to garnish.
140g of plain flour
1 Clove of garlic
3tbs of butter
75ml of double cream
50g of peas
40g of parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
chives to garnish