1. Heat the berries, caster sugar and one tablespoon of the lemon juice in a small pan, stirring well to combine, for 3-4 minutes, or until the sugar has dissolved and the berries have broken down. Set aside to cool.
2. Place the biscuits in a freezer bag and crush using a rolling pins until they resemble breadcrumbs.
3. Melt the butter.
4. Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter in a bowl until well combined. Spoon the mixture into the bottom of a serving glass.
5. Mix together the mascarpone, lemon zest and juice and icing sugar.
6. Spoon the mixture into the glass and spoon over the berries and juice.
75g of mixed berries, frozen 
8g of caster sugar white
150g of lemon
40g of biscuits, ginger
5g of butter
15g of icing sugar
60g of cheese, Mascarpone