1. Preheat your oven to gas mark 4.
2. Crumble the biscuits into a bowl and crush them further using the bottom of a cup. Pour in the melted butter and mix well.
3. Evenly distribute the biscuits between ramekins (leaving some behind for garnish) and pack them down as tightly as possible. Set these aside.
4. Put the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and mix until well incorporated. Add the sour cream, 75ml double cream, egg,vanilla and flour into the bowl. Whisk everything together.
5. Put the ramekins on a baking tray and in the oven. Pour hot water into the baking tray and bake the cheesecakes for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the cheesecakes from the oven and chill till firm.
7. Heat the raspberries with a teaspoon of water until it becomes like a liquid. Pass the mixture through a sieve to remove seeds and set aside.
8. To make the Chantilly cream whisk the 30ml of double cream in a bowl with a pinch of sugar until peaks form then fold in half of the raspberry mixture.
9. Garnish the cheesecake with the other half of the raspberry mixture, the Chantilly cream and the remaining crushed biscuits.
25g melted butter
200g light cream cheese
100g sour cream
75ml double cream
1 tsp of flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp of lemon juice
30ml double cream
pinch of sugar