1. Preheat oven at 200*c.
2. Make soft tacos by kneading flour and water together until doughy.
3. Make guacamole by mixing avocados, garlic, coriander and juice from half a lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Make salsa by slicing onion and mixing with cherry tomatoes, red wine vinegar and season.
5. Dice cucumber and mix with yoghurt then season.
6. Put salmon in a baking dish, season and squeeze with the other half of the lemon juice. Put in preheated oven and cook for around 25 mins.
7. Split the dough and shape to make small tacos. Put a frying pan on a medium high heat then cook each taco for around 3 minutes on each side.
8. When salmon is cooked through take out of oven and flake into a bowl.
9. Serve tacos, salmon, guacamole, salsa and cucumber raita in separate dishes for diners to assemble at the table.
2 salmon fillets (skin on)
100g plain flour
100ml of water (or enough to make a dough)
1 small garlic clove
1 teaspoon of chopped fresh coriander
Half a red onion
A handful of cherry tomatoes (halved)
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1/4 of a cucumber (diced)
3 tbsp plain natural yoghurt