1. Preheat the oven to 190C and prepare a baking tray covered with baking parchment;
2. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces with scissors (watch your fingers!);
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl and mix.
4. Pull of the leaves of a stem of thyme and a pinch of salt and pepper and a pinch of paprika to the flour. Mix it up! ;
5. Take the chicken pieces and cover them in flour, then dip in the egg mix! ;
6. Then roll the chicken pieces around in breadcrumbs and put it into to baking tray;
7 Bake in the oven for 30mins; meanwhile, wash the lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber and cut up into chunks (carefully! Watch your fingers!!!)
8. Grate the cheese! Be careful of your fingers! ;
9. Once the chicken is cooked, let it cook for 5 mins.
10. take out a wrap, add your chicken, salad and sprinkle with cheese. Wrap it up and eat it!!!
1 x small tortilla wrap
10g grated local cheddar cheese
50g small local chicken breast (bearsted butchers)
1 local egg (bearsted butchers)
50g breadcrumbs (bread from bearsted butchers bakery)
1 leaf of iceberg lettuce (from church farm offham)
1 stem of thyme (grown in garden)
1 cherry tomato (grown in garden)
1 cucumber (grown in garden)
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Pinch of paprika