I have always been fascinated at how my mum can make such beautiful tasting food from scratch and these burgers are some of my favorites, they are super fresh,tasty and healthy!
1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water (1 cup + 2 tablespoons). Add oil and sugar; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the egg, salt and enough flour to form a soft dough.
2. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 3-5 minutes. Do not let rise. Divide into 12 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place 3 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
3. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
1. Cut wedges (with skin)
2. Cover with oil and then the cajun spice until all wedges are completely covered
3. Cook 200C for 40-45 mins (turn in oven)
1. Dice your red onion
2. Add onion ,mince,egg ,gravy granules,lea and perrins sauce and black pepper into a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly with your hands
3. Form the burgers with your hands - it should make about 3
4. Heat frying pan on a medium heat for a few minutes before adding burgers
5. Fry for about 15 mins (medium heat) until cooked well through
1. Chop and prepare all veg and put into a mixing bowl
2. Add mayonnaise - enough to combine and cover all the veg-,black pepper,lemon juice
3. Mix well and leave in fridge
: 100g British Mince Beef
1 red onion (half for the burgers and half for the coleslaw)
2 tsp of gravy granules
A sprinkle of black pepper
Splash of Lee and Perins Sauce
2 eggs (1 for the burgers and 1 for the burger buns)
2 tablespoons active dry yeast
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water (110° to 115°)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 to 3-1/2 cups plain flour
2-3 tbsp olive oil
1tsp Cajun Spice
1 stick of celery
Sprinkle of black pepper
Splash of lemon juice