1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Grease and line a 30 x 24cm Swiss roll tin with nonstick paper.
3) Put the eggs and sugar into a large bowl and beat with electric beaters until thick and light, about 5 mins.
4) Fold in the flour and baking powder, then the vanilla.
5) Tip into the tin, tilt to level the mix, then bake for 12-15 mins until golden and just springy.
6) Turn onto another sheet of paper, dusted with 1 tbsp caster sugar.
7) Roll the paper up inside the sponge, then leave to cool completely.
8) Once cooled unroll, spread cream and then roll up.
9) Put back in fridge until needed
• 20g caster sugar
• 20g plain flour
• ¼ tsp baking powder
• ¼ tsp vanilla essence
• 40ml double cream
• ¼ mango
• 30g raspberries