1. Cook potatoes and mash once cooked
2. Put mash on sides and season
3. Slowly add flour and egg, kneading gently by folding the edges of dough into centre and pressing down until dough is soft
4. Roll out to hot dog sausage size and cut into 3cm sizes
5. Press dough against fork to leave indentations
6. Bring large bowl of salted water to boil add oil and cook until gnocchi floats
7. Drain and put in cold water
1. Heat the butter
2. Add the mushrooms to the pan with the thyme and season with salt and pepper.
3. Allow the mushrooms to fry until golden brown then add the garlic and fry until fragrant.
4. Pour in the cream and white wine and allow simmering gently for 5-10 minutes until the sauce has thickened and cooked through.
5. Season with lemon, salt and pepper and add the parsley.
1. Pre heat oven to 200c
2. Dry chicken
3. Rub on oil
5. Cook for 35-45 mins
1. Cut up kale and remove big pieces of stalk
2. Boil lightly salted water and put the kale in
3. Simmer for 8-10
4. Drain and season with butter and pepper
450g Desiree potatoes
2 garlic cloves crushed
1-2 tablespoon lemon juice to taste
2 chicken thighs