1. Rub the flour and butter together until it looks like bread crumbs. Form a dough with the water and salt.
2. Place the dough into the fridge.
3. For the filling, chop and steam the mango adding a little honey, water and sugar to taste. Then blend for a smooth texture.
4. Whisk the egg adding the sugar as you go.
5. Blind bake the pastry for around 8mins at 180°.
6. Fill with the mango and pipe on the meringue.
7. Grill the top so it just turns a golden brown. Serve.
100g of sugar
125g plain flour.
pinch of salt
Touch of honey