1. Take rice in a big bowl and wash in cold water and rinse until the water runs clear and then soak for 20 minutes aside in cold water.
2. After 20 minutes drain the water from rice and kept aside .
3. Take the pressure cooker and put on medium heat, melt the 1 and 1/2 table spoon butter in pressure cooker, once its melted add the cumin seeds, when they start golden brown add 1/2 sliced onion in pressure cooker and stir until lightly browned, add washed mixed vegetable (frozen) in cooker and stir.
4. Add all the spices ( salt, turmeric, coriander powder) in the cooker and stir again mix well, after that add 1 tablespoon yogurt and mix well again.
5. Add the soaked and drained rice in the cooker and stir and add 1 cup watering give a stir.
6. Close the lid of pressure cooker and keep fame medium and wait for a whistle.
7. After whistle stop cooking and wait for pressure to release from cooker.
FOR GARNISH VEGETABLE BIRYANI
1.Take a small saucepan, put on medium flame and add 1/2 left over butter and when its hot add 1/2 sliced left over onion and 3 red whole chilli and give a stir when its golden brown add groundnuts and cashew nuts in that and give a stir occasionally for 2 more minutes on low flame and than stop cooking and set aside for cool down the material.
2.When rice cooker pressure come out open the lid and add the roasted material of the saucepan on top of the rice except take out the 3 roasted red whole chilli and put aside for presentation in plate.
3. Add coriander and mint leaves and roasted whole red chilli for presentation in plate on top of biryani and Raita .
1. dry roast whole cumin seeds in a small saucepan on low flame until its black in colour give a stir occasionally.
2. add yogurt in a big bowl and add chopped cucumber and tomatoes and salt in that and mix well with a spoon.
3. for garnish sprinkle roasted cumin seeds on top and than add coriander and mint leaves on top .
1 small cup Basmati Rice
2 tablespoon butter
1/4 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
3 whole red chilli
1 small cup water
1 onion thinly sliced
1/4 small cup mix vegetable(frozen)
1 tablespoon yogurt
mint and green coriander leaves
5 cashew nuts
1 tablespoon groundnuts
2 small cup Yogurt
1/3 small cup chopped cucumber
4 chopped cherry tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon whole cumin seeds